Tuesday, January 04, 2005

New Beginnings?

Since I last posted a lot has happened in the world and my life.

I've moved in with my girlfriend, big step for me, sharing my space, commitment etc.
I'm less angry than I was. I'm keen to move on from my mind numbing job and return to higher education.

These things are scary but fear can be converted into forward motion. Most importantly I've decided to re-organize this blog and commentate regularly, a big challenge for me, to commit to something.

The world outside has continued at a frightening pace.

Iraq has become a new Vietnam and like that war could soon spread to neighbouring countries, maybe it's already spread to Saudi Arabia?

British politics seems to have homogenised amongst the main parties, who do I vote for in the next election?

Like it or not, the free market continues. People in poor (and rich) countries get shafted, shareholders get dividends.

Wars in Africa continue.

The list of injustice and brutal stupidity could go on forever. I won't carry it on it'll just make me angry, frustrated and disconnected.

Happy 2005 world!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home